Monday, April 27, 2009

u

i had cry for many time..
is because of you...
my live is change now..
and its also because of you..

and from now on..
you want me to leave you forever n ever~
can i really do it??
i try to tell myself that this is not a big deal`
and i can do it`
but at last.
i still cant do it..

i dont like to be not like me~
it feels terribble!!!!
u..stupid!!!

although i say that i hate you before,
but i still cant pretent to...
so..
what can i do for u??
do nothing??

tomorrow is coming..
what will you say to me??
what kind of mood is the best when facing you?
i duno..
i duno what will i do tomorrow..

im very confusing now..
who can help me??
u??
i dont think so~
n i think..
you wont ever come in here and peek an eye..
then..
i will leave on my own...

i still love you..

hope you will have a happy life~~~~

10 comments:

jun han said...

who say i dun hv c ur bloG???
i just dun1 leave comment only tat not mean i dun hv c...

敏 萤 said...

why you want to block my msn?

jun han10366 said...

u ask urself...
if u dunno ...pls set some password here..
i dun hope have other wai ren come here to c my comments...

敏 萤 said...

this blog cant set password..
juz tell me in msn..sms or call me~

冰山 said...

yerrr...
不要吵架。。。TT

junhan said...

ok ok ok i dun hv cha jia...
i damn hate T A...
if got yuan fen i know T A...
co T A bkful...

敏 萤 said...

hu / wad is T A???

junhan said...

T A also also dunno???
january...wat reason make us separate???
think urself...
n u also...

敏 萤 said...

Oo..
i know edi
so........
wad should i do to u now?

junhan said...

actually nothing we can do