Thursday, May 28, 2009

my result==

almost every teacher had give back us our paper..
at the moment when i see every result`
i only have i feel..
that is''i feel like running out the classroom n jump down''

every paper also make me so depress!!
but i dont wan other ppl to noe my feel..
the only thing i can do is~
smiling every moment`

no confident to see any of my result again..
keep it in my bag n never take it out~
y cant i do sumthing good in my life?
y every i do is wrong n bad?
damm hate my life!!

make a promise ti myself..
i must get a very good result in the next exam..
i want to prove everyone that i CAN ..

3 comments:

13134862 said...

u can do something good in ur life,just u dun1 or duno how to do only or u lost already just u dunno only.
做事该三思而后行,想想什么东西是对你好或有帮助的,不要误其门,知道那样是不好就不要去做,不然后悔也来不及了.
加油!!!
我信你一定能做到的!!!
相信自己!!!

敏 萤 said...

duh..
every thing didn't works correct nowadays~
omg..
gonna get crazy soon!!!

13134862 said...

y crazy?